Notes from Puzzle Palace

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Halfway there

We've landed in Doha. Just long enough to eat some frozen yoghurt and drink a mountain dew. Boarding in a minute for the next 13 hours. I told you I was dedicated!

And guess what? They busted me at the x-ray machine. I've only about 20 puzzles in there including a petaminx, starminx, master kilominx, and a bag full of other assorted puzzles.

And for those who are curious, the rubic's cube was the same one I got in Dubai last year.

(shhh, don't tell her I said this, but bug just stole some guys carry on. She thought it was mine. Good thing he was nice about it!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to board for the pre-IPP trip to Bloomington to see the Lilly Library. I had lots of last-minute problems with stuff I wanted for Party day, but luckily that's all just icing. Some things will just be a bit plainer, or lack nice printed explanations or diagrams. My 'ferry tale' came together (barely) and I'll post it on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete