Notes from Puzzle Palace

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's all over but the packing.

Last night was the awards dinner and the end of IPP. As always, it's a sad thing to say goodbye. I'll be posting for weeks and still not be able to describe all the events.

But before I begin to do that, I want to say congratulations to All the award winners. There were some pretty amazing puzzles there. In total There were 80 toys in the competition. My favorite was 'packman'. How can you not love it.

I don't know about the rest, but I felt like something was missing at the dinner. I'm not quite sure what but....it felt a bit empty to me.

Back up. I got some great photos for all the TP forum members who were there (why didn't we do a group shot at the TP dinner?) we got a renegade forum shot. I didn't realize that Jeff could run. Stumped Jim for a bit on a puzzle, got a bunch of new toys and friends as well.

After dinner we went out for one last cigar and I got a shot of one sexy looking gangster man.

We're off for dinner so anymore will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment