Notes from Puzzle Palace

Sunday, August 5, 2012

On my way

I can't help myself. I have to post. Im on my way yet again to an IPP! Bug and I have two very long flights but in the end if I have enough wine to dull the turbulence I really don't care. I think we are on the very last flight out of the city tonight and on the very first one in the morning.
It will be great fun for me. First trip alone with my girl. Here's hoping we both survive! I'll post again (I hope) at the layover-8 hours from now.

2 comments:

  1. ...far shorter flight for me from the UK, but only leaving on Wednesday - looking forward to meeting the world-famous Rox.

    allard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Wish I was going! Maybe next European IPP I will manage to get an invite!

    Looking forward to all your updates!

    Kevin xx
    PuzzleMad

    ReplyDelete